Awesomeland Servers Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Awesomeland Servers Forums

Forums for the AWESOME Minecraft Server Chain, Awesomeland!

HOW TO APPEAL

SquidThePrinter
    SquidThePrinter
    Admin

HOW TO APPEAL Empty HOW TO APPEAL

Post by SquidThePrinter Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:58 am

BAN APPEALS HOW-TO(Credit to Legitland Forums)

If you were globally perma-banned, most likely your reputation was hurt.
    You MAY appeal this decision at MCBans.com.
    However, we keep visual records of any griefing you do.
    If you try to appeal, we will present our evidence. We have yet to lose an appeal process.

We all know what Ban Appeals are, so lets get straight to my advice.

TempBans: If you get temporarily banned for like 3 days, don't go on the Ban Appeals section and be like "Oh come on it wasn't that bad! I think i only deserve 1 day!" You broke the rules, and it could easily be a Permanent Ban, especially for those of you who are minor griefers. For some of you, 3 days may be a long time if this is all you do, but come on guys, it's just 3 days! You can suck it up and wait it out/

Insults: I go looking at Ban Appeals all the time, only to find some people being like "Oh f**k you useless pieces of f**king s**t dumba** admins you should f**king go die in a motherf***ing hole!!!!" .........Do you HONESTLY THINK that doing that will help your case? Maybe they were reconsidering it, and were about to unban you or lower it to a tempban, then they come on here, and see THAT. For a lot of people, this completely blows their chance of coming back. Seriously guys, don't resort to insults.

Begging: Begging NEVER helps. It spams the admins, putting them in an even worse mood then they were before, and they may make your punishment even more severe. Don't sit there and be like "Oh im so sorry pls dont ban me ill do anything ill come on and build u stuff ill donate just pls pls pls let me back on" It won't work, so don't try.

Threats: I have only seen one or two of these before, but they are just as bad (and mean nothing) One time someone threatened to alert unnamed "authorities" if their DONATION was not returned. Threats are empty, as this is a game, and almost no one would actually go through with anything they threaten.

Patience: Sometimes, patience is key. Being impatient can cause admins to get moody, and they might abandon your case. Sometimes it may take an hour to find evidence, sometimes it may take a week! JUST, BE, PATIENT.

Lying: Lying is absolutely worthless, as they have proof, they find proof with ease, and they have witnesses. Don't go on the Ban Appeals and be like "Why am I banned? I have done absolutely nothing wrong!" .....BS. Your case is looked into before the admins ban, no one is banned for nothing. If you just admit to what you did wrong, maybe they will see that you are mature enough to be given a second chance. Those "Liars" don't get second chances. Those who man-up to their wrongdoings are sometimes forgiven.

Well, that's all i can think of now, I hope this gets read before making a Ban Appeal, as this just may save some people.
    Can everyone else stop replying on every appeal or report and turning it into one big annoying chat? Unless you have some kind of super important evidence or something that absolutely has to be added onto the report, DO NOT comment! Adding your own opinion on these is getting really annoying now guys, we're gonna start cracking down a bit on this cause its making our job harder.

Source:http://www.legitlandforums.com/f5-reports-and-appeals